Chloe Lighting CH3T040AV16-TL2 Effie Tiffany-style 2 Light Victorian Table Lamp 16" Shade
by Chloe Lighting from VictorianSKU - CHL-CH3T040AV16-TL2
Flat 5% Off Use Discount Code 'UBAZAAR'
Effie Tiffany-style 2 Light Victorian Table Lamp 16`` Shade Sold By Uber Bazaar
- Product Overall Measurements (in) - D 15.9" x W 15.9" x H 21.85"
- (2) 100 Watt max E26 Type A Bulb (not included)
- Pull chain
- 154pcs glass cut, 56 beads
- Indoor Setting
- Dark Bronze
Brand: Chloe Lighting
EFFIE, a Victorian style 2 light table lamp features a stained and hand-cut glass shade that will bring a home-like feel to any room. Hand crafted from over 150 pieces of art glass and 56 glass beads. Main colors are white and green. Handcrafted using the same techniques that were developed by Louis Comfort Tiffany in the early 1900s, this beautiful Tiffany-style piece contains hand-cut pieces of stained glass, each wrapped in fine copper foil
|Product Weight||8.8 lbs|
|Individual Shade/Pane (in)||L 15.9" x W 15.9" x H 8.2"|
|Base Only (in)||W 6.3"x H 16.7"|
|Thread Pipe/Finial Height||4.5|
|Thread Pipe/Finial Material||Metal|
|Construction Material||Glass, resin, metal & electrical components|
|Switch Type||Pull chain|
|# of Bulbs||2|
|Bulb Type||Incandescent, LED, CFL|
- Product Care - Wipe clean with a dry cloth
- UL Certification # - E345256
- CA Proposition 65 Warning - This product contains lead; a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Do not place the product in your mouth. Wash your hands after handling this product.
- Additional Warning or Disclaimers - Since these are hand crafted products, the exact color of glass pieces may vary. Colors of the glass will appear darker and less vibrant when not illuminated. Handmade glass will vary from one piece to the other; glass made at different times will also vary. Light bulbs used in lamps or ambient lighting may affect the appearance of the products. Stained glass product has been protected with mineral oil as part of the finishing process. Please use a soft dry cloth to remove any excess oil.
- UPC - 602573225080